Truehome Design.Build has deep experience with green, sustainable design and construction. Our approach is to choose those systems that not only protect the planet, but also manage operating costs in the long run.
We also have extensive experience with the relocation and adaptive restoration of historic structures. We know how to respect the character and style of historic buildings while converting them to livable, energy efficient work and living space.
Here is a list of systems and building methods we often recommend and have experience installing:
- Geothermal ground source air conditioning
- Envelope insulation systems
- Smart Home Technologies
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS)
- LED lighting
- Rain water storage systems
- Solar pool heating
- Aerobic and low pressure dosing septic systems
- “Off the grid” solar, wind and DC wiring systems
- Remote site water filtration and purification systems